jeudi 13 mai 2010

Pourquoi je bloggue par Barry Ritholtz , l’animateur de Big Picture












Barry Ritholtz explique pourquoi il est devenu bloggeur:

"The blog was never intended to be run as a business. It is simply what someone who works on Wall Street is thinking about or looking at. “Helping to quiet down the voices in my head” would be a more suitable tag line.
I find myself in agreement with Daniel Boorstin, Librarian of Congress, who said “I write to find out what I think.” Setting down ideas each day is a helpful process. It creates a searchable archive of commentary. Best of all, it generates immediate feedback, tremendous ideas and additional suggestions from readers.
Of course, it also gives me a platform to push back against the tyranny of stupidity in the world, the foolishness of our most esteemed institutions, and to counter the mainstream silliness that passes for American public discourse. Now that I reread this, I think I may have to change the tagline to “Helping to quiet down the voices in my head . . . "

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire